Dr. John Woytowicz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Woytowicz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Woytowicz, MD is a family medicine specialist in Auburn, ME. Dr. Woytowicz completed a residency at Highland Hosp/U Rochester. He currently practices at Ccs Behavioral At Ama and is affiliated with Mainegeneral Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Highland Hosp/U Rochester, Residency Hospital
- Highland Hosp/U Rochester, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Medical College Of Pennsylvania, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ccs Behavioral At Ama2 Great Falls Plz Unit 21, Auburn, ME 04212 Existing Patients: (207) 330-3950
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Woytowicz?
You can trust him with your life! He is the best doctor i have ever known!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Woytowicz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Woytowicz frequently treats Chronic Pain, Administrative Physical, and Tobacco Use Disorder.
Dr. Woytowicz's office is located at 2 Great Falls Plz Unit 21, Auburn, ME 04212. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Woytowicz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mainegeneral Medical Center