Dr. Wallmark has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Wallmark, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Rockville, MD. Dr. Wallmark completed a residency at University Of Nc Hosps. He currently practices at Maryland Oncology - Rockville and is affiliated with Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wallmark is board certified in Hematology.
- University Of Nc Hosps, Residency Hospital
- University Of Pa Health System, Residency Hospital
- Hahnemann School of Medicine, Allegheny University of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Maryland Oncology - Rockville
Maryland Oncology - Rockville9905 Medical Center Dr Ste 200, Rockville, MD 20850 Existing Patients: (301) 424-6231
Maryland Oncology - Bethesda
Maryland Oncology - Bethesda6420 Rockledge Dr Ste 4200, Bethesda, MD 20817 Existing Patients: (301) 424-6231
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wallmark?
I have great faith in Dr. Wallmark, realizing he is astute in knowing which treatments are the best for my type of cancer. I find him to be a concerning and caring doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wallmark accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wallmark frequently treats Anemia, Neutropenia, and Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Wallmark's office is located at 9905 Medical Center Dr Ste 200, Rockville, MD 20850. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical Center
- Suburban Hospital