Click here to compare with other Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialists.
Dr. John Vasudevan, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Vasudevan completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He currently practices at Penn Medicine At University City-apothecary and is affiliated with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vasudevan is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Stanford University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Tucson Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2008
- UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN / HOSPITAL AND CLINICS, Medical School — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vasudevan?
Great Doctor who listens intently and gives a thorough examination and explains numerous methods of treatment to solve your medical issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vasudevan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Vasudevan frequently treats Musculoskeletal Function Test and Wrist Sprain or Strain.
Dr. Vasudevan's office is located at 3737 Market St, Philadelphia, PA 19104. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
Penn Medicine1800 Lombard St, Philadelphia, PA 19146 (215) 893-2600