Dr. John Valosen, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Hinesville, GA. Dr. Valosen completed a residency at Eisenhower Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Bone and Joint Institute of South Georgia and is affiliated with Optim Medical Center -Tattnall. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Valosen is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Bone and Joint Institute of South Georgia
Bone & Joint Institute of South Georgia-Hinesville475 S Main St Ste A, Hinesville, GA 31313 Existing Patients: (866) 806-0800
Bone and Joint Institute of South Georgia110 Professional Ct, Jesup, GA 31545 Existing Patients: (912) 427-0800
Bone and Joint Institute of South Georgia-Waycross Office1912 Memorial Dr Ste D, Waycross, GA 31501 Existing Patients: (866) 806-0800
Bone and Joint Institute of South Georgia-Baxley948 S Main St, Baxley, GA 31513 Existing Patients: (866) 806-0800
- Eisenhower Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Washington and Jefferson College, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Valosen?
Best Surgeon i have ever dealt with
- Optim Medical Center -Tattnall
- Wayne Memorial Hospital