Click here to compare with other Cardiothoracic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. John Streitz, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Duluth, MN. Dr. Streitz completed a residency at New England Deaconess Hospital. He currently practices at Essentia Health-St. Mary's Medical Center (Duluth). He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Streitz is board certified in General Surgery.
- New England Deaconess Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Deaconess Harvard Surgery Serv, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Essentia Health-St. Mary's Medical Center (Duluth)
Essential Health407 E 3rd St, Duluth, MN 55805 Existing Patients: (218) 786-3443
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Streitz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Streitz frequently treats Lung Removal (Partial or Complete): Open, or Resection of Lung Tumor: Open, Lobectomy, Open, and Lung Cancer.
Dr. Streitz's office is located at 407 E 3rd St, Duluth, MN 55805. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Streitz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.