Dr. John Solic, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Solic completed a residency at Duke University Med Ctr. He currently practices at EmergeOrtho and is affiliated with North Carolina Specialty Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Solic is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Duke University Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Duke University Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 2006
- University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus, Medical School — 2005
- Princeton U, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Solic?
I had a frozen shoulder and additional muscle pain in my forearms. I hoped to have a cortisone shot and was concerned whether additional muscle pain could be rhabdomyolysis. Dr. Solic was very pleasant and immediately assured me that I could not have rhabdomyolysis, just referred pain. He gave me the cortisone injection and an explanation page to do some shoulder exercises. Now, the next day, I have only slight pain in my shoulder. I shall continue with the exercises. Totally satisfied so far.
- North Carolina Specialty Hospital
- Rex Hospital