Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. John Sojka, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Kansas City, KS. Dr. Sojka completed a residency at The Nebraska Medical Center. He currently practices at The University of Kansas and is affiliated with University Of Kansas Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sojka is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- IU Health Methodist, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- The Nebraska Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- The Nebraska Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1999
- University of Kansas School of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The University of Kansas2000 Olathe, Kansas City, KS 66160 Existing Patients: (913) 588-6100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sojka?
Highly recommend this doctor. I broke my ankle and it required surgery. The office staff and doctor has been extremely kind and helpful. I fully appreciate Erin and Dr sojka for making this bad situation into the best experience possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sojka frequently treats Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle), Ankle Fracture, and Tibia and Fibula Fractures.
Dr. Sojka's office is located at 2000 Olathe, Kansas City, KS 66160. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sojka has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Kansas Hospital