Dr. John Reynolds, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Reynolds completed a residency at Alton Ochsner Med Fndn. He currently practices at Tennessee Orthopaedic Clinics and is affiliated with Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Reynolds is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Alton Ochsner Med Fndn, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Ochsner Medical Foundation, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Washington University In St Louis School of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Vanderbilt University, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Prime Health Services
- Principal Financial Group
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reynolds?
Dr Reynolds did an excellent job repairing my injury, very informative during visits and always on time during appointments
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- Leconte Medical Center