Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rabkin accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Rabkin, MD is a general surgery specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Rabkin completed a residency at UCSF Medical Center. and is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rabkin is board certified in General Surgery.
- UCSF Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Minnesota Hosp & Clinic, Fellowship Hospital
- UCSF Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University of California-San Francisco, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 2340 Clay St Fl 4, San Francisco, CA 94115 Existing Patients: (415) 600-1010
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rabkin?
After having a Roux-en-y WLS in 2004, I only lost 120 lbs. Despite following the plan, weight loss stopped at 9 months. With help, I found Dr. Rabkin, (1 of only 4 doctors in US) that would revise my surgery to the DS. His staff was outstanding in helping me get approved. Dr. Rabkin was beyond excellent in his skills, communication, patience, and follow-ups. He had the most experience of the 4 drs. and is called the "Guru of WSL" with great reasons. I live in KY. I am so glad I could get to him
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rabkin frequently treats Abdominoplasty, Liver Cancer, and Pancreatic Cancer.
Dr. Rabkin's office is located at 2340 Clay St Fl 4, San Francisco, CA 94115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rabkin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus