Dr. John Quale, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Quale completed a residency at SUNY Brooklyn. He currently practices at Suny Downstate Medical Center and is affiliated with Kings County Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Quale is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Suny Downstate Medical Center450 Clarkson Ave Ste A, Brooklyn, NY 11203 (718) 245-3131
- SUNY Dwnst Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- SUNY Brooklyn, Residency Hospital — 1984
- SUNY Brooklyn, Internship Hospital — 1981
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Quale?
- Kings County Hospital Center