Click here to compare with other Pediatric Gastroenterology Specialists.
Dr. John Peters, DO is a pediatric gastroenterology specialist in Miami, FL. Dr. Peters completed a residency at Mich St U Coll Osteo Med. He currently practices at NICKLAUS CHILDRENS HOSPITAL and is affiliated with Geisinger Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Childrens Hospital Of Michigan, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Mich St U Coll Osteo Med, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Detroit Osteo Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Michigan State University / College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Peters?
Dr. Peters is very knowledgeable, caring, thorough and takes his time during the visit. He has a kind demeanor and explains clearly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Peters has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Peters frequently treats Gastritis, Constipation, and Abdominal Pain.
Dr. Peters' office is located at 3100 SW 62nd Ave, Miami, FL 33155. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Geisinger Medical Center
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
- Nicklaus Children's Hospital
Nicklaus Childrens Hospital
Nicklaus Children's Hospital3100 SW 62nd Ave, Miami, FL 33155 (305) 663-8462
Geisinger Strdsbrg Pdtrc Spclts
Geisinger Strdsbrg Pdtrc Spclts175 E Brown St Ste 202, East Stroudsburg, PA 18301 (570) 424-0618
Nicklaus Children's Palm Beach Gardens Oupatient Center, Palm Beach Gardens, FL