Dr. John McDonald, MD is a oncology specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. McDonald completed a residency at Carolinas Medical Center. He currently practices at Novant Health Charlotte Orthopaedic Hospital and is affiliated with Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Novant Health Charlotte Orthopaedic Hospital1901 Randolph Rd, Charlotte, NC 28207 Existing Patients: (704) 384-8200
- Univ Ky Mc, Fellowship Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Carolinas Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Wake Forest U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McDonald?
Dr McDonald told me five years ago that if I would trust him with the treatment procedure that he recommended for my diagnosis of Stage 3 ovarian cancer , that I would be done with this cancer... and he was very accurate in the diagnosis and prognosis . He is extremely professional, competent and congenial.
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center