Call (682) 990-2028 to make an appointment. Click here for more information.
Dr. John Kelley, DDS
Make an appointment(817) 778-0743
Dr. John Kelley, DDS is a orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Kelley completed a residency at University of Texas Health Science Center / Dental School. He currently practices at Kelley Orthodontics and is affiliated with Cook Children's Medical Center.
- University of Texas Health Science Center / Dental School, Residency Hospital
- University of Texas Health Science Center / Dental School, Medical School — 1997
- Baylor University, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kelley?
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kelley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kelley frequently treats Ceramic Dental Braces, Clear Dental Braces, and Cleft Lip and Palate.
Dr. Kelley's office is located at 4901 Bryant Irvin Rd N Ste 300, Fort Worth, TX 76107. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kelley has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.