Dr. John Kelley, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Cooperstown, NY. Dr. Kelley completed a residency at Med Ctr Hosp of Vt. He currently practices at BASSETT MEDICAL CENTER and is affiliated with Bassett Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kelley is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Bassett Medical Center
Bassett Medical Center1 Atwell Rd, Cooperstown, NY 13326 Existing Patients: (607) 547-4770
- Med Ctr Hosp of Vt, Residency Hospital
- Albany Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Waterbury Hosp Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1990
- University of Vermont Larner College of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kelley?
Dr. Kelley saved my life with operating on a Disecting Aorta 15 years ago in Albany, NY. He also replaced my Aortic Valve 4 years later in Utica NY. I just end wanted to thank him and let know that I'm doing well.
- Bassett Medical Center