Dr. Justice has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Justice, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Fort Dodge, IA. Dr. Justice completed a residency at University Of Mi Hosps And Health Ctrs. He currently practices at Trimark Physicians Group and is affiliated with Humboldt County Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Justice is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of Mi Hosps And Health Ctrs, Residency Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Nebraska College of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Justice?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Justice accepts your insurance.
Dr. Justice frequently treats Heart Disease, Syncope, and Heart Palpitations.
Dr. Justice's office is located at 800 Kenyon Rd, Fort Dodge, IA 50501. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Humboldt County Memorial Hospital
- UnityPoint Health - Trinity Regional Medical Center
- Van Diest Medical Center
Trimark Physicians Group
Trimark Physicians Group800 Kenyon Rd, Fort Dodge, IA 50501 (515) 574-6840