Dr. John Huffman, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Arlington, VA. Dr. Huffman completed a residency at George Wash Hosp. He currently practices at Interventional Pain and Regenerative Medicine Specialists and is affiliated with Virginia Hospital Center. Dr. Huffman is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Interventional Pain and Regenerative Medicine Specialists1635 N George Mason Dr Ste 150, Arlington, VA 22205 Existing Patients: (871) 732-0044
- George Wash Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- George Wash Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Washington Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Wake Forest University, Medical School — 1989
- University of North Carolina At Chapel Hill, Undergraduate School
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Huffman?
Dr. Huffman is the best, he takes time to explain and is always there when you need him. Very few Dr. have time for patients, he looks out for you to get the best treatment. He finds solutions and has helped in me in trying to reduce my pain level of CRPS. It's good to have a Dr. who understands the conditions and is compassionate, always trying to give the best care.
- Virginia Hospital Center