Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hodgson accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Hodgson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Wilmington, OH. Dr. Hodgson completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals. He currently practices at Flavill Institute Inc. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hodgson is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Rhode Island Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1982
- SUNY Upstate, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Dartmouth School of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hodgson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hodgson frequently treats Cardiovascular Stress Test, Dobutamine Thallium Stress Test, and Nuclear Stress Testing.
Dr. Hodgson's office is located at 630 W Main St Ste 105, Wilmington, OH 45177. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hodgson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.