Dr. Herion has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Herion, MD is a nephrology specialist in Wilmington, NC. Dr. Herion completed a residency at U Ala. He currently practices at Eastern Nephrology Associates and is affiliated with Columbus Regional Healthcare System. Dr. Herion is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Ala, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- U Ala, Residency Hospital — 1986
- U Ala, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Eastern Nephrology Associates
Wilmington Office1302 Medical Center Dr, Wilmington, NC 28401 Existing Patients: (910) 343-9800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Herion?
Dr. Herion takes the time to fully explain your treatment options. I have been under his care for kidney failure for years.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Herion, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Herion's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Herion accepts your insurance.
Dr. Herion frequently treats Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy.
Dr. Herion's office is located at 1302 Medical Center Dr, Wilmington, NC 28401. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Columbus Regional Healthcare System
- New Hanover Regional Medical Center