Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (859) 267-2022.
Dr. John Harrison, MD
Dr. John Harrison, MD is a cardiovascular & pulmonary disease specialist in Lexington, KY. Dr. Harrison completed a residency at U Ala. He currently practices at Baptist Health Medical Group Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine and is affiliated with Baptist Health Lexington. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Harrison is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Ala, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- U Ala, Residency Hospital — 1981
- U Ala, Internship Hospital — 1979
- University of Louisville, Medical School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harrison?
- Baptist Health Lexington
- Saint Joseph East
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Harrison has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Harrison, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Harrison's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Harrison accepts your insurance.
Dr. Harrison frequently treats Shortness of Breath, Wheezing, and COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease).
Dr. Harrison's office is located at 166 Pasadena Drive Suite 100, Lexington, KY 40503. Find other locations and directions.