Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Harlan accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Harlan, MD is a hematology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Harlan completed a residency at UCSF Hosps. He currently practices at Harborview Medical Center and is affiliated with Harborview Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Harlan is board certified in Hematology.
- University of Washington, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- UCSF Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1976
- UCSF Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1974
- University of Chicago School of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Harborview Medical Center325 9th Ave, Seattle, WA 98104 Existing Patients: (206) 731-3241
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harlan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Harlan frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Bleeding Disorders.
Dr. Harlan's office is located at 325 9th Ave, Seattle, WA 98104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Harlan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Harborview Medical Center