Dr. John George, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. George's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John George, MD is a cardiology specialist in Richardson, TX. Dr. George completed a residency at Hackensack Med Center. He currently practices at Methodist Richardson Cardiovascular Associates and is affiliated with Methodist Richardson Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. George is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- St Francis Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Hackensack Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital, Internship Hospital
- St George's University, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Methodist Richardson Cardiovascular Associates2821 E President George Bush Hwy Ste 505, Richardson, TX 75082 Existing Patients: (214) 943-1191
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. George?
Fantastic doctor! Thorough, very competent, great communicator, experienced, well respected by his peers and those who work with him at Methodist. Highly recommend!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. George accepts your insurance.
Dr. George frequently treats Chest Pain, Arrhythmia Screening, and Nuclear Stress Testing.
Dr. George's office is located at 2821 E President George Bush Hwy Ste 505, Richardson, TX 75082. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. George has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas