Dr. John Fish, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Hildebran, NC. He currently practices at John Fish D.D.S and is affiliated with Frye Regional Medical Center.
Compare with other Dentistry Practitioners
Compare Dr. Fish with other Dentistry Practitioners near you
Dr. Bradford Picot, DDSLearn More
Dr. Jeffrey White, DDSLearn More
Dr. Regina Henderson, DDSLearn More
Dr. Christopher McCain, DMDLearn More
Dr. David Lesansky, DMDLearn More
Dr. John Turner, DMDLearn More
John Fish D.D.S
John M Fish DDS PA607 US Highway 70 W, Hildebran, NC 28637 Existing Patients: (828) 397-5514
- Kois Center, Other Education — 2003
- Pankey Institute For Advanced Dental Education, Medical School — 2001
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Misch Implant Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Diplomate In The American Board Of Oral Implantology, Other Education — 1993
- University of North Carolina / School of Dentistry, Medical School — 1982
- St. Lawrence University, Undergraduate School — 1978
Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fish
Based on 58 Reviews
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fish?
Dr. Fish has put a bridge and crowns in my upper mouth and replaced filled molars in my lower mouth. The bridge in my upper mouth las lasted for over 15 years so far. I sat down and had a consultation and he gave me his recommendation and went over the issues in a straightforward manner. His staff is always friendly, courteous, and professional. That is Dr. Fish's best quality, his professionalism.
Thank you for sharing your feedback about Dr. John Fish, DDS.
- Frye Regional Medical Center