Dr. John Duchak, MD is a cardiology specialist in Dayton, OH. Dr. Duchak completed a residency at IU Health University. He currently practices at Dayton Cardiology and Vascular Consultants and is affiliated with Kettering Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Dayton Cardiology and Vascular Consultants
Dayton Cardiology and Vascular Consultants1126 S MAIN ST, Dayton, OH 45409 Existing Patients: (937) 853-2510
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- IU Health University, Residency Hospital — 1990
- IU Health University, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Ohio Medical College - Toledo, Medical School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Duchak?
Dr. Duchak lll has been my cardiologist since 1996 when I had to undergo a Mitral Valve Replacement. He took care of me with care, knowlege and compassion through my regular checkups, echocardiograms and regular bloodwork for PT/INR (blood thinner testing). He and his office staff were always accessible when I needed them, which I have not found with other physicians. I moved to Florida and had to find another cardiologist. I came back to Ohio for a visit and had an accident which reqired surgery, but my PT/INR blood test was way too high to proceed with the surgery. Referral to a cardiologist. I requested Dr. Duchak, and he graciously fit me in his already busy schedule during this Covid-19 pandemic pandamonium. He got my level under control and surgery proceeded. I wish he would move his practice to my part of Florida! 5 stars
- Kettering Medical Center
- Miami Valley Hospital
- Soin Medical Center
- Sycamore Medical Center