Dr. John Craig, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Craig's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Craig, MD is a general surgery specialist in Memphis, TN. Dr. Craig completed a residency at University of Tennessee Medical Center. He currently practices at BAPTIST MEMORIAL MEDICAL GROUP and is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Craig is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Craig?
- University of Tennessee Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University of Tennessee Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Baptist Memorial Medical Group
Baptist Memorial Medical Group6025 Walnut Grove Rd Ste 201, Memphis, TN 38120 Existing Patients: (901) 226-0456
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Craig accepts your insurance.
Dr. Craig frequently treats Aortic Aneurysm or Dissection, Carotid Artery Disease or Carotid Endarterectomy, and Cardiac Surgical Procedures.
Dr. Craig's office is located at 6025 Walnut Grove Rd Ste 201, Memphis, TN 38120. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Craig has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - North Mississippi
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital- DeSoto