Dr. John Abrahams, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in West Harrison, NY. Dr. Abrahams completed a residency at Univ of Penn Hosp. He currently practices at Brain and Spine Surgeons of New York and is affiliated with New York-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital. Dr. Abrahams is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Brain and Spine Surgeons of New York
Brian & Spine Surgeons of New York244 Westchester Ave, West Harrison, NY 10604 Existing Patients: (914) 948-0351
- Univ of Penn Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2002
- NYU Langone Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1995
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abrahams?
I can’t give Dr. Abraham’s enough accolades. He is a terrific doctor. He knew exactly what was wrong with me and fixed it after months of terrible pain, and after seeing other doctors who didn’t know what was wrong. I would never recommended a dr. even to my closest friends. But I would recommend Dr. Abraham’s to everyone. He’s got a great bedside manner and is a great doctor.
- New York-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Westchester Medical Center
- White Plains Hospital