Dr. John Lesser, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lesser's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Lesser, MD is a cardiology specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Lesser completed a residency at University of Wisconsin. He currently practices at Minneapolis Heart Institute and is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lesser is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Royal Brompton Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- U Mn, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- University of Wisconsin, Residency Hospital — 1985
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Residency Hospital — 1984
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of Florida College of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Minneapolis Heart Institute
Minneapolis Heart Institute920 E 28th St Ste 300, Minneapolis, MN 55407 Existing Patients: (612) 863-3900
Minneapolis Heart Institute800 E 28th St Ste H2100, Minneapolis, MN 55407 Existing Patients: (612) 863-3900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lesser?
Thankfully, Dr. Lesser was in Abbott-Northwestern Hospital about 6 a.m. when I arrived having a heart attack back in the 1990's. I've benefitted from his care then and there as well as through 2020, and I cannot say enough good about him -- his knowledge, his caring, his bedside manner. NO complaints whatsoever.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lesser accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lesser frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Lesser's office is located at 920 E 28th St Ste 300, Minneapolis, MN 55407. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lesser has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- Cambridge Medical Center