Dr. John Lawlis, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in South Burlington, VT. Dr. Lawlis completed a residency at Dartmouth Hitchcock M C. He currently practices at Orthopedics - San Remo Drive and is affiliated with University Of Vermont Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lawlis is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Dartmouth Hitchcock M C, Residency Hospital
- Geo Washington University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lawlis?
Great doctor. I feel he'd the best in his field. He explained my rotator cuff problem thoroughly,gave me my options. Then he repaired the massive tear I had. I have full confidence in his work. I'm still in the middle of healing process. He also found my painful knee issue that 4 other doctors missed. Turns out my hip is causing my knee to give out. He was the only one to check that possibility. I have a severely deteriorated hip that needs replacement. Thanks for checking me out thoroughly doc
- University Of Vermont Medical Center