Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. John Larson, MD is a family medicine specialist in Goshen, IN. Dr. Larson completed a residency at Memorial Hospital of South Bend. He currently practices at Goshen Wound & Hyperbaric Center and is affiliated with Community Hospital Of Bremen. Dr. Larson is board certified in Family Practice.
- Memorial Hospital of South Bend, Residency Hospital — 1986
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Goshen Wound & Hyperbaric Center
Goshen Wound & Hyperbaric Center2006 S Main St Ste B, Goshen, IN 46526 Existing Patients: (574) 364-4560
Goshen Center for Cancer Care
Goshen Center for Cancer Care200 High Park Ave, Goshen, IN 46526 Existing Patients: (574) 364-2888
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Larson?
Dr John Larson is a very thorough and understanding Doctor who takes the time to listen and hear what is being said .He takes the time to answer questions, and he gets the correct results. ???????? Glenn A. Weidner, Plymouth,IN - 1MARCH2021
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Larson frequently treats Leg and Foot Ulcers, Bedsores, and Cellulitis.
Dr. Larson's office is located at 2006 S Main St Ste B, Goshen, IN 46526. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Larson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Community Hospital Of Bremen
- Goshen Health Hospital
- Saint Joseph Health System - Plymouth Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center