Dr. John Swan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Swan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Swan, MD is a anterior segment ophthalmology specialist in Montgomery, AL. Dr. Swan completed a residency at Ochsner Medical Center. He currently practices at Montgomery Eye Physicians and is affiliated with Jackson Hospital and Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Cornea and External Disease - University of Texas Southwestern Medical Schools Affiliated Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Ochsner Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Carraway Meth Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EyeMed Vision Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Superior Vision
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- VIVA Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Swan?
I highly recommend Dr Swan for Lasik eye surgery. I had lasik surgery about 15 years ago with Dr Swan, and recently my three kids (triplets) had lasik as well. Dr Swan and his entire staff have been wonderful to work with. They are on time, and caring when it comes to working with their patients. I have been very pleased with my results and now I am so happy that my children will enjoy their results for many many years!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Swan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Swan frequently treats Excision or Destruction of Lesion of Cornea, Presbyopia, and Keratoconus.
Dr. Swan's office is located at 2752 Zelda Rd, Montgomery, AL 36106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Swan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jackson Hospital and Clinic