Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Soscia accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Soscia, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Sarasota, FL. Dr. Soscia completed a residency at Fell-Suny Downstate Med Ctr. He currently practices at Sarasota County Health Dept. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Soscia is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1967
- Fell-Suny Downstate Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1964
- St Vincents Hosp Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1963
- St Vincents Hosp Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1960
- Georgetown U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1959
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sarasota County Health Dept
Sarasota County Health Dept2200 Ringling Blvd, Sarasota, FL 34237 Existing Patients: (941) 861-2900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Soscia?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Soscia frequently treats Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea), Abdominal Disorders, and Abdominal Pain.
Dr. Soscia's office is located at 2200 Ringling Blvd, Sarasota, FL 34237. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Soscia has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.