Click here to compare with other Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioners.
Dr. John McDonald, DMD is a orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Keizer, OR. Dr. McDonald completed a residency at Advanced Education General Dentistry, Fort Campbell, Ky. He currently practices at McDonald Orthodontics.
- University Of Pennsylvania, Graduate Department Of Orthodontics, Medical School — 1996
- Advanced Education General Dentistry, Fort Campbell, Ky, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Oregon Health and Sciences University, Medical School — 1988
- Colorado College, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioners
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McDonald?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McDonald frequently treats Clear Ceramic Braces, Crooked Teeth, and Crossbite.
Dr. McDonald's office is located at 164 Chemawa Rd N, Keizer, OR 97303. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McDonald has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.