Dr. John Cross, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cross' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Cross, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Jackson, MS. Dr. Cross completed a residency at University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Baptist Nutrition and Bariatric Center and is affiliated with Mississippi Baptist Medical Center. Dr. Cross is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2009
- University of Mississippi School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med, Medical School — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Baptist Nutrition and Bariatric Center
Baptist Nutrition and Bariatric Center1190 N State St Ste 204, Jackson, MS 39202 Existing Patients: (601) 973-1624
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cross?
I talked to Dr. Cross about my cancer, Muliple Myeloma. Very knowledgeable about my condition, listened to questions & had answers for them.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cross accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cross frequently treats Sciatica (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Immunization Administration, and Vitamin D Deficiency.
Dr. Cross' office is located at 1190 N State St Ste 204, Jackson, MS 39202. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cross has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- University of Mississippi Medical Center