Dr. John Caplan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Hamilton, NJ. Dr. Caplan completed a residency at Temple University Hospital Episcopal Campus. He currently practices at Hamilton Cardiology Associates, Hamilton, NJ and is affiliated with Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Caplan is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Med Coll Penn, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Temple University Hospital Episcopal Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Temple University Hospital Episcopal Campus, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Temple University Hospital Episcopal Campus, Internship Hospital — 1989
- American University of the Caribbean, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Caplan?
I was checked in by Dr. Caplan staff and waited for my visit. The nurse did my EKG and then Diane did my Defib check. After that a super visit with Dr. caplan. He went over my test, we talked about my medication and then he let me asked questions i had. One of my biggest concern is that i am allergic to sulfa, pencilllian and can't take a flu shot. was i okay for COVID VACCINE. he strongly suggested i take the shot at the hospital for safety reasons, and i so agreed with that. Had other concerns which he was kind enough to answer. He is amazing and i have recommended him to other, and now my husband wants to move into his care.
- Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Hamilton
- Saint Francis Medical Center