Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kitzmiller accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Kitzmiller, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Salinas, CA. Dr. Kitzmiller completed a residency at Naval Medical Center. He currently practices at Natividad Medical Center. Dr. Kitzmiller is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- U Calif Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1972
- Naval Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1969
- Riverside Co-U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1965
- Indiana U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1964
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Natividad Medical Center1441 Constitution Blvd Ste 200, Salinas, CA 93906 Existing Patients: (831) 769-8660
Maternal Fetal Medicine
Vhc Moorpark2400 Moorpark Ave Ste 100, San Jose, CA 95128 Existing Patients: (408) 885-7926
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kitzmiller?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kitzmiller frequently treats Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening and Thyroid Screening.
Dr. Kitzmiller's office is located at 1441 Constitution Blvd Ste 200, Salinas, CA 93906. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kitzmiller speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kitzmiller has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.