Dr. John Kirkpatrick, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Kirkpatrick completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. He currently practices at Duke Cancer Center and is affiliated with Duke Health Raleigh Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Duke Cancer Center
Raleigh3404 Wake Forest Rd, Raleigh, NC 27609 (919) 660-2100
Duke Univ Radiation Oncology
Duke Univ Radiation Oncology200 Trent Dr # 0-1, Durham, NC 27710 (919) 660-2160
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- UNC Hosps, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kirkpatrick?
We have known the good doctor, John Kirkpatrick, since 2005. He attended to Janie after her first brain tumor surgery (30+ radiation treatments) and again in 2012 when she developed a second brain tumor (another 30+ radiation treatments). John is everything you could possible hope for in a medical provider. He is smart, hard working, compassionate and a skilled ongologist. Duke Cancer Center is fortunate to have him and so are we! Thank you John for your friendship. Perry & Janie
- Duke Health Raleigh Hospital
- Duke Regional Hospital
- Duke University Hospital