Dr. John Kilgore, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Clearwater, FL. Dr. Kilgore completed a residency at Mayo Graduate School Of Medicine-Minnesota. He currently practices at Orthopaedic Associates of West Florida and is affiliated with Mease Countryside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kilgore is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Orthopaedic Associates of West Florida
Clearwater430 Morton Plant St Ste 301, Clearwater, FL 33756 Existing Patients: (727) 461-6026
- Mayo Graduate School Of Medicine-Minnesota, Residency Hospital
- Mayo Graduate School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kilgore?
I have had two total Knee replacements done by Dr. Kilgore. The right knee in 2010 using computer assist alignment and the left knee done in 2018 using MAKO robotics…both are working fine. The difference is that the robot assisted operation resulted in more bruising and pain, as a result the recovery was longer. My wife just, four weeks ago, had one knee replaced by Dr. Kilgore using the robot and she is experiencing the same thing. There should be no need to pay an additional $500.00, not covered by insurance, for the robot when a more pain-free procedure can be performed manually.
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Morton Plant Hospital