Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kennedy accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Kennedy, MD is a cardiology specialist in Annapolis, MD. Dr. Kennedy completed a residency at Montefiore MC. He currently practices at Cardiology Associates LLC and is affiliated with Anne Arundel Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kennedy is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Montefiore MC, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Montefiore MC, Internship Hospital — 1988
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1987
- University of Rhode Island, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiology Associates LLC2002 Medical Pkwy Ste 500, Annapolis, MD 21401 Existing Patients: (410) 571-8430
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kennedy?
Have been seeing Dr. Kennedy for many years. A more competent, caring doctor can not be found. His office is well run also and the fact that the same people have been working for him for a number of years is a testament to the kind of person he is. Excellent clinician. Kind doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kennedy frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Kennedy's office is located at 2002 Medical Pkwy Ste 500, Annapolis, MD 21401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kennedy has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- University of Maryland Shore Medical Center at Chestertown