Dr. Kassotis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Kassotis, MD is a cardiology specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Kassotis completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center. He currently practices at Suny Downstate Medical Center and is affiliated with NYC Health + Hospitals/Kings County. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kassotis is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Columbia U, College of Phys/Surg, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kassotis?
excellent Cardiology will miss him in Brooklyn
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Kassotis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kassotis' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kassotis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kassotis frequently treats Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Kassotis' office is located at 450 Clarkson Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kassotis speaks Greek and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NYC Health + Hospitals/Kings County
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center