Dr. John Waas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Waas' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Waas, MD is a hematology specialist in North Huntingdon, PA. Dr. Waas completed a residency at Lehigh Valley Hospital. He currently practices at UPMC Cancer Center and is affiliated with Excela Health Frick Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Waas is board certified in Hematology.
- Lehigh Valley Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Hospital Of Cleveland, Residency Hospital
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UPMC Cancer Center
UPMC Cancer Center8775 Norwin Ave Ste J, North Huntingdon, PA 15642 Existing Patients: (724) 834-1463
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Waas?
I am a patient of Dr. W since 2002. I highly recommend this doctor for his depth of knowledge, sound clinical judgement, accuracy in diagnosis, even for rare conditions, adopting correct treatment plan, educating patient appropriately, discussing prognosis, empathy, & compassion for patients, and monitoring the patient diligently. He obtains thorough medical history, orders required diagnostic work up. After moving out of PA, I could not find any other physician like him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Waas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Waas frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Waas' office is located at 8775 Norwin Ave Ste J, North Huntingdon, PA 15642. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Waas has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Excela Health Frick Hospital
- Excela Health Latrobe Hospital
- Excela Health Westmoreland Hospital
- Uniontown Hospital