Dr. John Terzian, MD is a cardiology specialist in West Bridgewater, MA. Dr. Terzian completed a residency at Boston Va Med Center. He currently practices at Bridgewater Primary Care and Cardiology and is affiliated with Brigham And Women's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Terzian is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Bridgewater Primary Care and Cardiology
Bridgewater Primary Care and Cardiology711 W CENTER ST, West Bridgewater, MA 02379 Existing Patients: (508) 583-1100
- Mt Auburn Hosp/Harvard Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Boston Va Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Boston VA Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Network Health
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Terzian?
Been a patient for years. One word ... Awesome ????????????????
- Brigham And Women's Hospital
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- South Shore Hospital