Dr. Maesaka has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Maesaka, MD is a nephrology specialist in Mineola, NY. Dr. Maesaka completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at Winthrop Nephrology Associates and is affiliated with NYU Langone Hospital - Brooklyn. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Maesaka is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1970
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1967
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1963
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1962
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Winthrop Nephrology Associates
Winthrop University Hospital Division of Nephrology200 Old Country Rd Ste 370, Mineola, NY 11501 Existing Patients: (516) 663-2169
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maesaka?
Superlatives on every count! He has helped me and members of my family. Extremely knowledgeable coupled with kindness and caring. Unbeatable combination. The best there is! May he continue to practice for many more years.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Maesaka, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Maesaka's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Maesaka accepts your insurance.
Dr. Maesaka frequently treats Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, Secondary Renovascular Hypertension, and Proteinuria.
Dr. Maesaka's office is located at 200 Old Country Rd Ste 370, Mineola, NY 11501. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NYU Langone Hospital - Brooklyn
- NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island