Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. John Hynes, MD is a cardiology specialist in Bellevue, WA. Dr. Hynes completed a residency at Mayo Grad School Med/mayo Fndn. He currently practices at Overlake Internal Medicine Associates P.s and is affiliated with EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hynes is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Mayo Grad School Med/mayo Fndn, Residency Hospital
- University Of Washington, Medical School — 1976
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Altius Health Plans
- America's Health Insurance Plans
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Behavioral Health Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- ChoiceCare Network
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Fortis Benefits Insurance Company
- Gallagher Basset
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- Health Payors Organization
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Kaiser Permanente
- Magellan Health Services
- Medicaid of Washington State
- Moda Health
- Molina Healthcare
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Preferred Healthcare
- Premera Blue Cross
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Regence Blue Shield of Washington
- Sedgwick Claims Management Services
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- TriWest Champus
- Uniform Medical Plan
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Overlake Internal Medicine Associates P.s1135 116th Ave Ne Ste 600, Bellevue, WA 98004 Existing Patients: (425) 454-2656
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hynes?
Dr. Hynes really took the time to listen to my situation, was thoughtful in his responses, informative, reassuring and didn't appear hurried. You could say that's what you'd expect, however for anyone that's seen a lot of doctors (like me) you'll know that's not always the case. Agree with all the 5 star ?? reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hynes frequently treats Chest Pain Evaluation, Pharmacologic Stress Test, Adenosine, and Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment.
Dr. Hynes' office is located at 1135 116th Ave Ne Ste 600, Bellevue, WA 98004. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hynes has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland
- Overlake Medical Center