Dr. John Burkus, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Columbus, GA. Dr. Burkus completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at Hughston Clinic and is affiliated with Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Burkus is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Hughston Clinic - Main Campus6262 Veterans Pkwy, Columbus, GA 31909 Existing Patients: (706) 324-6661
Hughston Clinic Main6262 Veterans Pkwy, Columbus, GA 31909 Existing Patients: (706) 324-6661
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Yale University, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burkus?
Nearly 3 years ago, Dr. Burkus accepted my 22 yo daughter as a patient. She had a laminectomy at another institution and suffered a devastating post op infection, epidural abscess and discitis. Her pain was unbearable. He did a spinal fusion on her and she slowly regained her life back, because he was willing to pick up someone else’s mess. He is more than capable, and he cares. I will forever be in his debt. So when I developed a problem, he is the one i wanted to see.
- Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital
- Piedmont Columbus Regional Northside