Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. John Worthington III, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Worthington III completed a residency at University Nc Hosps. He currently practices at Massachusetts General Hospital and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Worthington III is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Mass Genl Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- University Nc Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1993
- University Nc Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Georgetown University / School of Dentistry, Medical School — 1990
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Worthington III?
Dr. John J. Worthington III, MD is the best Psychiatrist. He really Care about his patients. He is very polite & listen the problems of the patient very carefully & I am very happy that I have been going undertreatment with him .
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Worthington III frequently treats Addiction & Substance Abuse.
Dr. Worthington III's office is located at 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Worthington III has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital