Dr. John Worthington, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Worthington's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Worthington, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Worthington completed a residency at University Nc Hosps. He currently practices at Massachusetts General Hospital and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Worthington is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Mass Genl Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- University Nc Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1993
- University Nc Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Worthington?
Dr. John J. Worthington III, MD is the best Psychiatrist. He really Care about his patients. He is very polite & listen the problems of the patient very carefully & I am very happy that I have been going undertreatment with him .
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Worthington accepts your insurance.
Dr. Worthington frequently treats Addiction & Substance Abuse.
Dr. Worthington's office is located at 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Worthington has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital