Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. John Watermeier, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Metairie, LA. Dr. Watermeier completed a residency at Lsu. He currently practices at LA Health Solutions, Metairie, LA and is affiliated with Touro Infirmary. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Lsu, Residency Hospital
- Lsu Charity Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Blodgett Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- Lsu, Internship Hospital — 1973
- La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans, Medical School — 1972
- LSU Baton Rouge, Undergraduate School — 1968
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
LA Health Solutions, Metairie, LA
LA Health Solutions2800 Veterans Memorial Blvd, Metairie, LA 70002 Existing Patients: (504) 832-3937
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Watermeier?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Watermeier frequently treats Achilles Tendinitis, Adhesive Capsulitis, and Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture.
Dr. Watermeier's office is located at 2800 Veterans Memorial Blvd, Metairie, LA 70002. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Watermeier has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Touro Infirmary