Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sullivan accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Sullivan, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Wilmington, MA. Dr. Sullivan completed a residency at Rhode Island Hospital. He currently practices at SULLIVAN JOHN J MD OFFICE and is affiliated with Winchester Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sullivan is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Brown University, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Rhode Island Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1971
- Rhode Island Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1970
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1969
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sullivan John J MD Office
Sullivan John J MD Office172 Middlesex Ave, Wilmington, MA 01887 Existing Patients: (978) 658-4432
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sullivan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sullivan frequently treats Leg and Foot Ulcers, Cough, and Viral Infection.
Dr. Sullivan's office is located at 172 Middlesex Ave, Wilmington, MA 01887. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sullivan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Winchester Hospital