Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. John Seger, MD is a cardiology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Seger completed a residency at University Of California-San Francisco. He currently practices at Houston Electrophysiology Associates and is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare West. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Seger is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of California-San Francisco, Residency Hospital — 1985
- St Lukes Hosp-Texas Heart Insts, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Baylor - Affl Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Baylor, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University of Texas- Houston McGovern Medical School, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Seger?
Outstanding physician. He’s knowledgeable and knows exactly what to do. I am a repeat patient and will be for life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Seger frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Seger's office is located at 6624 Fannin St Ste 1910, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Seger speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Seger has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- HCA Houston Healthcare West
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center