Dr. Reap has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Reap, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Sudbury, MA. Dr. Reap completed a residency at University Of Massachusetts Medical School. He currently practices at Post Road Pediatrics and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. Dr. Reap is board certified in Pediatrics.
- University Of Massachusetts Medical School, Residency Hospital — 2005
- University of Massachusetts School of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- College of the Holy Cross, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Post Road Pediatrics
Post Road Pediatrics616 Boston Post Rd, Sudbury, MA 01776 Existing Patients: (978) 443-6005
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reap?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Reap, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Reap's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Reap accepts your insurance.
Dr. Reap frequently treats Immunization Administration, Wellness Examination, and Acute Pharyngitis.
Dr. Reap's office is located at 616 Boston Post Rd, Sudbury, MA 01776. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Reap speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital