Dr. John Quinn, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Quinn's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Quinn, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Quinn completed a residency at Bronx Municipal Hospital Center. Dr. Quinn is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Chldns Hosp of Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- Bronx Municipal Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1971
- University of Minnesota, Residency Hospital — 1969
- University of Minnesota, Internship Hospital — 1969
- Yeshiva U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1968
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 6430 W Sunset Blvd Ste 600, Los Angeles, CA 90028 Existing Patients: (323) 669-2121
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Quinn?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Quinn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Quinn frequently treats Acute Leukemia, Acute Lymphoid Leukemia, and Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Dr. Quinn's office is located at 6430 W Sunset Blvd Ste 600, Los Angeles, CA 90028. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Quinn has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.